Friday 5 February 2016

Junk - Night Club Review

Today I thought I would talk about a venue which isn't for dining. Today I will talk about the best club in Southampton. Don't take it from me, it has been awarded DJ Mag's award in 2013 for 'Best Small Club'. With Junk at the heart of the Southampton city centre there is no need to go to the busy London if what you are looking for is a remarkable clubbing night! The club has nights to suit music every need, from house to drum and bass to pop and indie rock, the club has everything. There is even a whole night dedicated to the singer Beyoncé and for anyone interested, the event takes place next week on 12/02/2016. Tickets must be purchased online and you can find the link to the event by accessing their facebook page and selecting the event. Junk often brings in many renowned artists, from Ben Pearce to Radio One's DJ Annie Mac. The club is guaranteed to deliver in quality of sound as their speakers are of the best possible quality. Although a bit on the small side, the club embraces this feature and it provides a grungy and cool atmosphere. There are two rooms, a main one and a downstairs room in which the DJ's usually play the latest R&B hits. One small downside to the club (I said I will strive to give my absolute honest opinion in every post I make on this blog) is the prices of their drinks which can indeed be a bit pricey, especially on a student budget. However, there are ways to work around that and save a little to go on a night out at Junk and it is well worth it. I will post another review tomorrow, so keep posted and have a nice friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment